I am still wrapping my head around the fact that only a month is left before Christmas and that 2018 will be over and done with!
Like how did time fly by so fast?
But the upside is that we can finally take out our warm snuggly blankets, hot chocolate and you know kinda start working towards Christmas Decor.
Speaking of which I am bringing you today 10 Amazing Wood Projects for Christmas which can be made easily at home which are budget friendly and look beautiful.
So let’s get this Round Up started.
- Buffalo Check Tabletop Christmas Tree from Eileen at Just Measuring Up. Just look at how adorable that Buffalo patterned Tree turned out!
- DIY Barnboard Christmas Sign by Timeless Creations. I absolutely love the mix of weathered wood with the Metal Words on this gorgeous Sign.
- DIY Kid’s Christmas Matching Game by Gross to Grandiose. This Idea is amazing and looks so cute.
- DIY Christmas Tree Platform by 1905 Farmhouse. The Christmas Tree got a chic upgrade with this beautiful Tree Platform.
- DIY Holiday Sign with Lights by Two Feet First. What a stunning Holiday Sign and the lights just give it that extra Christmas-y touch.
- Wood Blanket Ladder Tutorial by House By the Bay Design. The ladder is not only functional but also beautiful.
- Christmas Wood Sign by Delicious And DIY. If you want to try your hand at marbling then you should definitely make this Christmas themed Sign for the holidays.
- Christmas Wooden Gift Tags by Design Inside the Box. These Gift Tags look beautiful and what a great way to add that personalized touch to Christmas Gifts.
- Quick and Easy DIY Christmas Tray by Happily Ever After Etc. This adorable Christmas Tray just requires a few simple material and looks absolutely gorgeous.
- DIY Mantle Wrap Wood Stocking Hanger by My Kitchen My Craft. Lastly learn how to make this pretty Wood Stocking Hanger for your fireplace.
And there you have it.
If you loved these Ideas and want to save it for later be sure to Pin it so you can easily find it.