This week I am bringing you guys 10 Gorgeous Gift Ideas for Christmas. I don’t know about you but I love when I get a gift which has some thought put into it and is personalized.
All of these Ideas which I am going to tell you guys today are DIY and are so beautiful since they are all customizable to the person you will be gifting it to.
So without further Ado let’s begin this fun little Round Up of Gift Ideas
- Holiday Shadow Box by Renovating Mapleson Manor. I mean how adorable is this Shadow Box and what a perfect Gift Idea for Christmas.
- DIY Stone Coaster by 1905 Farmhouse. Coasters are such a fun and versatile gift and these Stone Coasters look beautiful.
- Turn Old Jewelry into Gorgeous Magnets by Health Home and Heart. I don’t know if I have seen such stunning Magnets ever and whoever gets this is a gift is surely going to love it.
- DIY Candle Holder by Jessica Lehman Design. I have been wanting to make a candle holder like this one for so long. Not only is it such a great gift idea but easy to make as well.
- Magnolia Inspired DIY Bookends by Design Inside The Box. These bookends are beautiful I would have never thought to make one of these but now I really want to make them ASAP.
- DIY Holiday Pillow by Happily Ever After Etc. These pillows are just perfect for the holiday season and look amazing as well.
- DIY Wood Coasters by Delicious And DIY. Another coaster Idea but this one involves using leftover wood and some paint. Easy and simple DIY Gift Idea for Christmas.
- DIY Cardboard Chalkboard Christmas Gift by Meegan Makes. This is such a versatile gift idea and also involves an element of recycling which is always a win win.
- DIY Laptop Sofa Table by Two Feet First. This is such a functional and amazing gift and involves a little bit of woodworking skill.
- Teacher Gift Idea by Cribbs Style. I mean all the gift ideas in this post are just so adorable you guys need to hop on over and see it for yourself.
And that concludes the Round Up of 10 Gorgeous DIY Christmas Gift Ideas.
Let me know which one you will make and if you liked these ideas be sure to Pin it.