I realized a couple of weeks ago that I solely just post DIY Projects which of course makes sense as I am a Do It Yourself blog but it has been almost 5 years now and I think you guys should get to know some things about me.
Partly it is my fault as I don’t really tend to share too much but today I thought why not do a fun little Ten Things you May Not Know About Me post.
Lets jump right into it.
- I LOVE anything and everything Chocolate be it a cake, a drink or a candy etc. I have the biggest sweet tooth!
- My all time favorite show is The Office ( US version). Also I don’t really watch TV but I am a Youtube Addict.
- I have a degree in Business and a Certificate in Fitness Instruction.
- I live in Los Angeles and absolutely love everything about it. The food, the beaches, the things to do and places to see and especially the weather is what I love the most about this city. I received this beautiful customized Los Angeles map from Grafomap and you should definitely check it out as it is a great way to add Wall Art to your home decor space. It could be of a city you grew up in, a place where you fell in love, a place where you would love to travel or where you live or would want to live. The possibilities are endless!
- I love all animals especially Cats. There has not been a time period in my life where I did not have a pet and I don’t know how people can live without them.
- I have an older sister who is super talented at Art, if you think my work is good you will be blown away with what she can create. But sadly she doesn’t do it anymore.
- I met my husband at a family friends dinner and we clicked instantly. Fast forward I’ve been married for almost four years now. Fun fact my husband was a senior in my high school but we don’t recall ever having bumped into or seen each other at all.
- I absolutely HATE talking on the phone. You would have a better chance of getting a quick response from me via text or e-mail!
- I went through an “Avril Lavigne” phase in my teens with the whole tie around the neck , really dark eye pencil on the eyes , boyish clothes for almost a year. I’m glad my husband did not get to witness that phase
- When I first started my blog (five years ago) I kept it private for almost a good two months before I made it public. The first person who I told was my mom and she absolutely loved it. And now because of my blog I get to work with people, brands and companies that I would have never imagined and I am ever so grateful for such an amazing opportunity.
And there you have it.
Ten things you did not know about me but now you know!